A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

5/17/2006

Grid Computing: Another great reference...

In my previous post about this week’s eBig presentation on HPC I mentioned an article you should read to be better prepared. I just stumbled across a very good presentation that I think you should also take a look at before Thursday. At Only4Gurus I found a presentation by Dr. Shirish Chinchalkar from Cornell Theory Center titled "HPC and Grid Computing". This presentation gives a very good overview of HPC, grid computing, and web services, and provides a video that shows HPC in action behind a spreadsheet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home