A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

10/24/2007

Out and About – Oct 28th, Silicon Valley Code Camp

I'm giving two talks again this year at the Silicon Valley Code Camp. The first talk is at 9:15am and called "Architecture- Building Commercial Apps for Success". I'm going to talk about the things I've learned over the last 20 years delivering commercial apps for startups and small companies. You will learn about my techniques and I will explain to you why those techniques work. This is a high-level talk, no code, but the process has never failed me.

The second talk starts at 10:45am in the same room as the first talk. This will be an "Introduction to Threading" talk for people new to threading. All code samples will use C# but the talk is not language specific. The information is relevant to any developer new to threading on a pre-emptive multitasking operating system.

So…if either of those sound interesting to you follow the Code Camp link and register.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home