A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

8/21/2006

For a good laugh...read these

I’ve been meaning to put together a blog post of my favorite links. So here it is. If you know of other bloggers who write like these folks...let me know. I find these blogs refreshing, honest, and most of them extremely funny. And for the record...I KNOW I have a warped sense of humor. I’ve accepted it and so should you.

Too funny for words
Corporate Hallucinations
dooce
Bug Bash
The Dilbert Blog
Sand Hill Slave

Very Interesting
What I’m Not - She’s taking me on a journey that I’ve often fantasized about. While she is having adventures I would never have, I’m loving living through her. And she is a very good writer. I just wish she could write more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home