A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

7/05/2006

DotNet is....kicking!!!

As I mentioned earlier I just learned about DotNetKicks today. I’ve had a little time to play with it and I really like it. I’ve used Digg but I’ve been frustrated with it because all the technology stuff gets put into the same bin and most of the programming pieces out there are more for the open source folks. Nothing wrong with that, those just aren’t the technologies that I use everyday.

With DotNetKicks I can quickly see content that is relevant to me. This is a much needed tool and I wish the best of luck to the folks running the site.

3 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you like the site.

If you regularly blog about .NET stuff, why not ?

Gavin

 
At July 06, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Kim Greenlee said...

Gavin's link on the question mark goes to a site that has code to add a kick it counter to a blog. I'm going to hold off putting it on my blog until I'm spending more time in the .NET world. I've been building COM samples and Excel samples (those were .NET) and....but soon, very soon I'll come out of the darkness and into the light and start putting up more .NET stuff. Then, I'll see about adding a kick it counter.

Kim

 
At May 15, 2023 11:39 AM, Anonymous Sweet Tart Recipes said...

Hello

 

Post a Comment

<< Home