A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

7/15/2006

A day late and a dollar short

With technology I often feel like I’m a day late and a dollar short. It’s not that I don’t understand technology or that I don’t care about it; it’s just that I never feel like I know what the next "big thing" is going to be. Or where I can find the latest tips and tricks. Well, some how Daniel Moth ended up in my feed list and he posted about aggregated blogs. You can find his list here. Maybe now I’ll be able to keep up.

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 12:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm. I seem to recall hearing this sometime in the past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home