A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

6/20/2006

Off to SIA

As I type this I’m on a plane flying into to JFK. Tomorrow starts the SIA Management Technology conference. If you’re in the NYC area, stop by. We’ll be providing demos at the Digipede booth (#4506) and we’ll have representatives in the Microsoft booth (#2211). Good times.

I’m really looking forward to talking to folks and finding out more about their specific types of problems. I’m interested in finding out what they do (why they do it if they’ll tell me) and what types of products will make their lives easier and their work more productive. I find this type of information fascinating. Talking to people about these things makes Adam Smith’s invisible hand visible to me...if only for a brief time.

Update: Internet connection has been...interesting. The conference is going well and I'm enjoying talking to people.

Technorati tags: , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home