A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

4/18/2006

April 18th

I’ve been feeling a little guilty about not blogging regularly the last few weeks. But I’ve discovered that when I’m writing code blogging is easier. But when I’m writing documents, such as the Excel whitepaper, well then, I just don’t having any writing juice left. Instead my mind does a running blog commentary during my commute home. I’ve mentally written many a post that never made it to the end of my fingers. I’ve got a ton of links saved up on subjects I wanted to blog about. I hope to get to those soon, if for no other reason than to stop the constant mental story telling.

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2021 8:16 PM, Anonymous Julian K said...

Hi thanks foor sharing this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home