A Day in the Life

A day in my life. Thoughts on leadership, management, startups, technology, software, concurrent development, etc... Basically the stuff I think about from 10am to 6pm.

1/01/2006

Welcome Guy Kawasaki

Guy Kawasaki has joined the Blogsphere. If you don’t know who he is, his bio write up is pretty thorough, ”A Brief History of Mine”. In brief, he is currently a venture capitalist, one of the founders of garage.com, a speaker, and an author. I have several of his books (and yes I did read them!) and he is a well known figure in Silicon Valley. One of the things he mentions in the “Art of the Start” and on his blog is that he is a fellow hockey player. Alright! If I could make a living playing or coaching hockey I would, I love it so much. So it’s great to see not only a person whose insight I would love to read but also another hockey junky writing a blog. So check out his blog, “Let the Good Times Roll”, I’m really looking forward to it. I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home