Software: How Do I Find a Post’s Address on Blogger?
I’ve wanted to add reference links to previous posts but I had been unable to figure out how the file names were created. Well lucky for me today I accidentally found one way to get the entire list.
- Go to www.blogger.com and open up the blog you want to edit.
- Select the page tag, ‘Posting’.
- Select the sub tag, “Status”.
- Push the button, “Republish Entire Blog”
- When the text comes up that says, “Your blog published successfully. (Details...)”, select “Details...”
You should now see a complete list of all the html files in your directory. You can use these addresses to refer to old posts in your new posts.